Application Documents required
All International Students should read the requirements for enrollment carefully and ensure all information is complete before submission. Complete the International student application form and attach all necessary documents. To avoid delays, please ensure that all information is complete, with the following documents attached:
- Certified true copies of your certificates (educational qualifications),
- 2 copies of your passport (all pages),
- Filled Application form
- 7 passport size photographs((4 x 5.5 cm)
- Medical Health Examination report
- USD 700$ for the course application processing fee
- No Objection Certificate from Ministry of Education (For African students only)
Incomplete applications cannot be processed. Please check your documents before sending us.
Please courier or mail to us
Victoria International College
No 984, 986 & 988,
Jalan Kampung Batu,
Taman Batu off 5th Mile,Jalan Ipoh,
51200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel Number : 03 - 6259 5100 / 03 - 2382 2232
Fax Number : 03- 6251 5100 / 03 - 6258 5150
Applicants are advised to make payment to either of the following
Payments made by cheques, Telegraphic Transfer, PayPal or bank drafts, please make payable to KOLEJ ANTARABANGSA VICTORIA.
Beneficiary Name: KOLEJ ANTARABANGSA VICTORIA BENEFICIARY BANK & ADDRESS: MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD (MAY BANK)
RIVER CITY, JALAN IPOH BRANCH,
51200 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
SWIFT CODE : MBBEMYKLXXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER - 564146635984
Paypal Email - email@example.com
- Applicants are reminded that only after receiving the processing fee and the necessary documents, the application for the Student Pass will be processed.
- Remittances by telegraphic transfers should be evidenced by a clear copy of the bank confirmation advice and referenced with the student’s particulars – name, passport no., and course.
- If the application is successful, Victoria International College will send a Letter of Offer, fee schedule and other related documents to applicants. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified in writing
- Victoria International College will also apply for a Student Pass from the Malaysian Immigration Department. This may take about 2-3 weeks.
- On receiving the approval from the Immigration, Victoria International College will send you the photocopy of visa approval. Upon receiving the photocopy, you need to pay the prescribed fees to Victoria International College.
- Upon receiving the fees, Victoria International College will send you the original Visa approval.