Victoria International College International Office is responsible for the recruitment of international students to pursue their education. International students applicants can submit their applications directly to the international office or through one of our official representatives. If your documents are in different language other than English, please send an official English translated version . Your application fee will be advised by the College upon the receipt of your documents and application form.
The Victoria International College is committed to providing a warm and welcoming environment and an intellectual climate in which students are encouraged to excel. Programmes are designed to be relevant and meet the needs of the International Student community.
Victoria International College is internationally recognized for its excellence in teaching and regarded as an innovative and progressive institution.
All applicants are required to submit the following documents/items:
Submit the following documents with the Application Form to our international department
- 2 copies of Passport (All Pages),
- Filled Application form
- 7 recent pasport size photographs(5cm x 4cm) - Blue Background
- 2 Certified true copies of all academic qualifications (The term “certified copies” refers to the academic records issued by your previous schools with the official schools seal or stamp on the document. Academic records in language other than English must be accompanied with the approved translation.)
- Processing Fee: Ringgit Malaysia (RM) 2100.00 or USD 700$.
- No Objection Certificate from Ministry of Education (For African students only)