- Admin Staff
- Assistant Accountant
- Marketing Counselors, Marketing Executives & Head of marketing
- Business Administration Lecturer
- Education Counsellors
- Nursing Lecturer
- Despatch cum office boy
Submitting Your Resume
- VIC accepts resumes electronically via email or fax which is received directly by our HR Department.
- VIC HR Department personnel will go through the resume database and should you meet the minimum requirements for the position applied, your Resume will be forwarded to the relevant Officers. In addition you may also be considered for any other position for which you are qualified.
- Please ensure your experience in PC and software. Also add your additional details about the past experience and working details.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please bring your original certificates.
The minimum qualification to teach is a relevant diploma program is bachelors degree. The minimum qualification to teach is a relevant Bachelors degree. Masters degree is preferred. For other positions, an academic degree is not important.
VIC has a number of positions open in the various divisions. The teaching positions are available in diploma programs, with others in the fields of accounting, marketing, office support, information technology, admin department, drivers, management, facilities, security and student services.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
For more information, you may get in touch with us by this email: email@example.com